Sunday, December 14, 2003

Wow, what a great weekend! After work Saturday I went to Brother Bong's funeral. Definitely sad times, but praise God because he gets to go home to see our Father. The burial was quite emotional as you might imagine it would be. I too was crying. It was the first time that I saw Angelica cry. I was very much in awe when I heard Sister Susan say how Angelica said she saw a light and Papa Jesus when Brother Bong has passed away in his house. I was just like, oh my goodness! I mean, wow! I figured, maybe that's why she's so calm and not so worried or whatever because she does know Brother Bong went home to be with Jesus. I mean how awesome is that?!! Incredible! God is so good.

After the reception, I hit up the YFC meeting which I thought went really well. I was definitely glad to see my boys Tim and Jon there. And just hearing all the things that went down at the meeting, good stuff. Now it's time for some action! I just hope that they're going to be with me and everyone else as we continue on with our mission. Great bunch of guys I tell you. I love'em. After the meeting and taking people home, James, Steven, Vanessa, and I went to Walmart. How about, we lost James for like... ever!! It took us forever to find him and we even paged him twice! Craziness I tell you, absolute craziness. Oh man, and I saw two very cute lady friends of mine at Walmart: Aileen Lee and Michelle David.

So, Sunday. We woke up late for mass, and of course I was to blame. Why is it always my fault when we wake up late for mass? I don't understand it. Anyway, mom and I went to the mall for Christmas shopping. She bought my brother one thing so far, and almost finished shopping for me. She told me we both get a $300 limit. I have like, $86 left. I spent most of it on finishing my DVD collection of Buffy. Now it's almost complete. One more season and I'm up to date on it... but which one do I not have? Wouldn't you like to know... =)

At CCD, I was the chosen one to teach the class. As part of my teaching, I gave $15 away to make a point. I just hope they all remember the point I made because I sure do! hahaha. It's all good, it's only money. Hopefully they got something out of it, those three people sure did. I hope I did okay in today's class. I wasn't totally prepared, but praise God for his guidance. I had fun doing it.

Now I'm bored with nothing to do. Anyone want to hang out with me? I guess not. Maybe I'll practice that guitar... or play some Halo... or... or...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home