I can't seem to sleep. I originally laid down to sleep about 150am and I've had no luck. I have to go to work at 9am and it's almost 4am. I need to get some kind of sleep because I have a long day ahead of me. You know what's been creeping in my mind this past week? Marriage. Why? I do not know. I don't even have a significant other so why am I even thinking about marriage? Oh well, lots of girls do it. Then again, I'm not girl... am I?? hahaha. Joke lang.
Anyway, I like the radio version of "My Immortal" by Evanescence better than the CD version, though the CD version is still a good one. They have a great CD. If you haven't heard it, I would definitely recommend it.
Ok I think I'm going to try and sleep again. 1 sheep... 2 sheep... 3 sheep... oh sheep this isn't working!! GRR!!
Anyway, I like the radio version of "My Immortal" by Evanescence better than the CD version, though the CD version is still a good one. They have a great CD. If you haven't heard it, I would definitely recommend it.
Ok I think I'm going to try and sleep again. 1 sheep... 2 sheep... 3 sheep... oh sheep this isn't working!! GRR!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home