Ok so I go to do some Christmas shopping today, but I stumbled across some barriers that prevented me from getting a lot done. I never really know what to buy people. I hope people like the things I get them. I still have to get gifts for the family. I know what to get them, it's just a matter of getting them. So far I'm financially okay, but I think that'll change once I get the gifts for my family. That's definitely going to take a big chunk out of my wallet. All good, they're worth it. Man... I was going to blog about some stuff, but my memory fails me.
Anyway, so I was at the Sumbeling's house today and I got to see the nursery for their upcoming baby. The nursery was really really nice! I like the colors, it's nice. I want a baby... ok maybe not one of my own right now just one to play with. In time, right? Yay Gainesville tomorrow! I'm going to head down with Tim and drop off some Christmas gifts and to see people before they go home. Should be fun.
Peace out homies!
Anyway, so I was at the Sumbeling's house today and I got to see the nursery for their upcoming baby. The nursery was really really nice! I like the colors, it's nice. I want a baby... ok maybe not one of my own right now just one to play with. In time, right? Yay Gainesville tomorrow! I'm going to head down with Tim and drop off some Christmas gifts and to see people before they go home. Should be fun.
Peace out homies!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home