Thursday, October 02, 2003

Ok, so I spent more money on this camera of mine. Almost another $200 for a carrying case, extra batteries, and the 70-210mm attachable lens. I think I'm set for a while, this thing is costing me a fortune! Besides, I got my Visa bill today and it's over $400, not to mention my Express bill will be over $200. So no more big shopping for me until PI.

I'm recovering from watching some crazy college football tonight. The Miami Hurricanes almost lost to West Virginia University, an unranked yet formidable opponent. Fortunately the 'Canes came back in a thrilling victory, 22-20.

While watching the game, I've been reading the manual for my parents' new digital camera. It's pretty nifty, I just need to understand how to use it and what not. The deal is, they buy, I learn to work it and tell them how, and I end up using it more often than they do. So I guess that means I have two new cameras. Go me, go me!

Ok I was at the gym today and I saw this beautiful person there! Someone I've known ever since YFC first started here in Jacksonville. I'll admit, I used to have a thing for her. She is just beautiful, inside and out. I realize you're already wondering who this person is. Ivy is just breathtaking! First time I've seen her at that gym since we've both been members there. She's just... wow! And she has a new car! I didn't even know, and she's had it for a while now. Very nice BMW. Anyway, Ivy's hot... and I mean H-O-T!!

Arlene, you're one crazy gal! I love you anyway. Best of luck to you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home