I found the place that has Boba! I didn't actually get any though, I just wanted to find the place. About 30 minutes from my house, not too bad. Next time I'll get some. Word! My family is getting rid of our oldest car, the white 1989 Toyota Camry station wagon, a.k.a. the fishing car. I think my parents are donating it to the City Rescue Mission. I guess it's better than nothing. But yah, it's finally going to be gone. After more than a month, I finally cleaned again. Stuff around the house and my room of course. I want to rearrange my room, change is good.
Speaking of change... we need to change some things here in CFC-YFC JAX. We need to work on things and make things better if we're going to be successful in this REVOLUTION that we've joined. We need to change, I need to change... YFC JAX needs to change! I can't do it alone. I need the help and support of all you YFC-ers out there! Are you with me?! Do you want this Revolution to happen?! Do you want to "Go 4 Gold?!" If you're down for this like I am, I'll tell you up front, it's going to take a lot of hard work and a lot of sacrifice. If you're going to join this Revolution and give it your all, and I mean your ALL, you're going to have to drop all those "baggages" you're still carrying around. "What baggages" you ask? I'm talking about past hurts and pains, struggles and hardships you had to go through, grudges you still hold, problems with family/friends, etc. etc. etc. I feel as though you won't survive this Revolution if you're going to carry those along with you. It'll become just too overbearing. If we just give all those excess baggages to the Lord, He will take them away from us and through His Spirit, we'll have that strength we need to face this Revolution head on, and see it to the end.
To God be the glory... AMEN!
Speaking of change... we need to change some things here in CFC-YFC JAX. We need to work on things and make things better if we're going to be successful in this REVOLUTION that we've joined. We need to change, I need to change... YFC JAX needs to change! I can't do it alone. I need the help and support of all you YFC-ers out there! Are you with me?! Do you want this Revolution to happen?! Do you want to "Go 4 Gold?!" If you're down for this like I am, I'll tell you up front, it's going to take a lot of hard work and a lot of sacrifice. If you're going to join this Revolution and give it your all, and I mean your ALL, you're going to have to drop all those "baggages" you're still carrying around. "What baggages" you ask? I'm talking about past hurts and pains, struggles and hardships you had to go through, grudges you still hold, problems with family/friends, etc. etc. etc. I feel as though you won't survive this Revolution if you're going to carry those along with you. It'll become just too overbearing. If we just give all those excess baggages to the Lord, He will take them away from us and through His Spirit, we'll have that strength we need to face this Revolution head on, and see it to the end.
To God be the glory... AMEN!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home