Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Finally we get some rain! It's been long overdue and we definitely need it. So it wasn't a glamorous day, that is, as far as looks go. But it was definitely a day full of many blessings. Rain is an awesome blessing. Too bad many people complain about it. I, for one, love the rain! Though too much of it can get to me. I could just sit in my garage and just watch it rain for hours, it's so dope! In my mind I'm picturing one of those moments where you're with someone (preferably a significant other), and you're just kissing in the rain. Oh the joys of television and movies! One day, we can all make that a reality if we so choose.

You know what sucks? The weakness we as humans possess. We try to live this Christian lifestyle as best as we can, yet, our weakness seems to get the best of us at times. But I wonder to myself, in certain situations is it our human weakness that causes us to fall, or is it just that we don't think about the situation as being wrong? I'm not trying to condemn anyone for any certain thing, I just got to thinking while doing my round of blogspots and xangas and personal sites. Maybe some people just don't think "is this right? is this a sin?" before doing things. I guess that's where we need to change. That way, we can avoid making those mistakes and falling into sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home