I feel like singing. Feel free to sing along with me. It's a slow song, actually more of a reflection song. I want to play this song on the guitar one day. So let's do this...
My child I knew you, before the world began.
I was there every time you wrote your name in the sand.
And lately I know you've been through quite a storm.
But child I've been there since the day you were born.
[Refrain]
Oh and I rule the wind, yes and I calm the sea.
And the sun don't go down until I say it can leave.
And as sure as My word I'll stand here right by your side.
And if you're just too weak to go on...
Remember child, I'm your strong arm.
Now people will wonder, and they'll stand amazed.
They'll say you are a miracle and I will be praised.
And even though your pain has been so hard to bear,
Just know that I am with you, there's no need to despair.
[Repeat refrain]
I just love that song. Kuya Pidong does that song so well! Man I just love it when he does this song. Hopefully one day I'll be able to play and sing this song. Which reminds me, I need to practice that guitar again. I haven't touched it in about two weeks now. How am I ever going to get better if I don't practice everyday?!
My child I knew you, before the world began.
I was there every time you wrote your name in the sand.
And lately I know you've been through quite a storm.
But child I've been there since the day you were born.
[Refrain]
Oh and I rule the wind, yes and I calm the sea.
And the sun don't go down until I say it can leave.
And as sure as My word I'll stand here right by your side.
And if you're just too weak to go on...
Remember child, I'm your strong arm.
Now people will wonder, and they'll stand amazed.
They'll say you are a miracle and I will be praised.
And even though your pain has been so hard to bear,
Just know that I am with you, there's no need to despair.
[Repeat refrain]
I just love that song. Kuya Pidong does that song so well! Man I just love it when he does this song. Hopefully one day I'll be able to play and sing this song. Which reminds me, I need to practice that guitar again. I haven't touched it in about two weeks now. How am I ever going to get better if I don't practice everyday?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home