Okay I'm so bored! I was thinking about going to Walmart and just waste time, but I don't know. Right now I'm just chillen at home thinking about some stuff I want to buy. Some CD's and DVD's among other things. Oh my gosh, I'm so happy! After over a month without them, I'm finally wearing my glasses again! Thanks Ate Kay! When I got them I was like, these aren't mine. It's been so long I didn't even remember what they looked like. Funny stuff. Now if only I could say the same thing about my sunglasses. I still need to buy some new ones. Most definitely I'll get some before heading off to the PI. Still have to do some shopping for the trip. I guess I should get my butt to work.
Exciting times lie ahead of us...
Exciting times lie ahead of us...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home