Sunday, September 28, 2003

Yay time for me to recap my weekend for all you faithful readers out there! Well, Saturday was just as fun as Friday. Of course, it was my usual day at work, though again I had to get off early because of the SFC CLP. Man, only one week left of that and it's over. All good, I had lots of fun doing it and it was definitely a learning experience. Anyway, some of the CFC had a going away thing for Gwen and her family. Sad that they're leaving in about a month or so. I talked to Gwen a bit while we were there. We're definitely going to miss her. We love you Gwen! After our CLP some of us went bowling. Oh man, it was crazy! We played two games, I got second place the first game and first place the secone game. All good because my team won both games. I had a chance to win the first game, but I neglected to look at someone's score and I was only looking at the score that ended up being third. All good, it was a team effort because we had to come back from behind... way behind! Fun times, fun times.

Ok so Sunday rolls around. Nothing much to really talk about for that. Church in the morning and worked a bit longer than usual, but all good because I got bills to pay. After work, I took a nice little nap and watched some tv. Ok check this out, I was watching a movie, and I totally love this movie! The first time I watched it at the movie theater I was getting teary eyed. Everytime I watch it I get like that. And today, it was the worse it's ever been! hahaha. I mean I wasn't full blown crying or anything, but I had tears rolling down my face. Craziness, ey?? I don't know, "Armaggedon" is just an awesome movie! And it's sad, but happy sad too. I guess I shouldn't watch that movie in front of people so they don't see me cry. hahaha. Word! That's the sensitive side of me people don't usually see. After the movie I was just like, what's wrong with me?!

Anyway, so I have nothing to do now. Tomorrow, I might go check out those Boba places... hopefully anyway. We'll see. Great weekend... I'm in this lovey dovey kind of mood right now. Sigh... and no one to hold. Ok I'm over it... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home