Friday was just off the hook! Unfortunately it didn't start out that way. Man, I was totally bummin' the whole morning and afternoon. I was in my room all morning doing whatever. Oh, I finished watching the 1999 YFC Conference in Jacksonville. Great memories... =) Anyway, I went to work late on purpose. Instead of 3pm, I went at 4pm. I didn't feel like working, so I left at almost 5pm. Straight bummin' no doubt! When I got home, I just chilled and played some video games. But I did go out tonight. Some friends and I went to the mall and I hit up Express for Men... again. So today I spent $241.50 on a suit [jacket and pants], belt, tie, and socks. Not too bad actually, but still lots of money. It all went on my Express Card since I don't have the money for all of it. I know I know, but no worries no more shopping for unnecessary things for a long while. After that, we hit up the Loop for some dinner, and then it was off to Six Pockets. Played some pool, man I really suck.
Hey! Did you know they have Boba in Jacksonville now! How awesome is that?! I've heard of two places, one I know where and the other I need to find. Man I'm so excited I can't wait! But the one I don't know where it's at, I heard that one is better. Anyone down for some Boba? Word let's ride out there!
Hey! Did you know they have Boba in Jacksonville now! How awesome is that?! I've heard of two places, one I know where and the other I need to find. Man I'm so excited I can't wait! But the one I don't know where it's at, I heard that one is better. Anyone down for some Boba? Word let's ride out there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home