My Thursday goes like this... I heard some rather disturbing news on the radio. I was on my way to the gym and I heard it on 93.3. It talked about a father who sexually abused his daughter since she was 3 years old, and it went on for 15 years! Now how sick is that?! It just wasn't exactly the kind of news you want to hear in the morning. Totally sick and disturbing! This guy needs some seroius help. And guess what... he's getting 5 years in prison and like... has to pay couple hundred thousand for something, can't remember what exactly. But like, that's punishment totally does not fit the crime! Man, I was just all blah when I got to the gym. But eventually, I just used that sick story to push me in my workout. Anyway, I went to work early today. I honestly didn't think it would be all that great of a day at work. It wasn't really really busy, at times it just flat out sucked. But praise God, I made $88 today! Very surprising and unexpected! Only downfall of work... it just seems to get hotter and hotter! Geez this Florida summer weather. Thing is, you can't really comlain because it could be raining and we wouldn't want to work in the rain. Well, sometimes I choose the rain over sunshine. Hm... I probably could've made $100 but I had to leave early because we had more Testify practice. Practice was loads of fun today! Everyone did great in practice, me and Kristine got our guitar practice going for the YFC meeting on Saturday, and us three clusters got to talking about some issues. Good stuff. =) I need to practice my guitar more often. I can't let a great christmas present go to waste, now can I? Of course not! I just need motivation, and some help would be nice, too. After practice, me, Steven, Tim, and Don went back to my house for some HALO!! Yah boy it was Halo night at my place! hahaha. We played for like, over 3 hours. It was loads of fun, considering I don't get to play a whole lot. Hopefully that'll change because I'm going to try and hook up with Rodney because he has Halo now, and also hit up some of them Mandarin guys and see if they want to play sometime. Yay! =) I got better, but I don't think I can hang with Kiko... yet. hahaha.
Well kids, the parentals are in Orlando for some wedding. They left around 11am and they'll be back sometime Friday. I asked my mom if they were going to go to the Millenia Mall, but unfortunately not. I was hoping they could get my pink Lacoste shirt and I'd just pay them back. Oh well, I guess it'll have to wait. Today, I realized how much I really did want to go to that Tampa housecamp this weekend. I know what I'm missing out on, and I wish I could be a part of it. I know a couple people who feel the same way. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Amen?? Amen!!
I'm so happy! As I end this, I just want to say that I LOVE YOU! God is so good!
Well kids, the parentals are in Orlando for some wedding. They left around 11am and they'll be back sometime Friday. I asked my mom if they were going to go to the Millenia Mall, but unfortunately not. I was hoping they could get my pink Lacoste shirt and I'd just pay them back. Oh well, I guess it'll have to wait. Today, I realized how much I really did want to go to that Tampa housecamp this weekend. I know what I'm missing out on, and I wish I could be a part of it. I know a couple people who feel the same way. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Amen?? Amen!!
I'm so happy! As I end this, I just want to say that I LOVE YOU! God is so good!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home