Sunday, July 27, 2008

Conference season.

One of the best times of the CFC family ministry is conference season. That's what everyone looked forward to! I've had my share of conferences... plenty of them! I've even had the privilege to serve at a couple of them. Since I left for the Air Force, I haven't made any conferences. I was hoping I would be able to this year seeing as though two of them would be in Florida. Jacksonville hosted the Youth conference and Miami hosted the Couple's conference. I would have loved to be at the Youth one despite the other being in Miami. I heard great things about the Youth conference and how Jax did an amazing job. I wish I could've been there to see it. Even if it was just on Sunday when a lot of the old school people showed up. What a sight it must have been!

One day I hope to make my return to a conference... God willing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home