Friday, June 13, 2008

Visitors.

We've been here almost two years and now we FINALLY have visitors! After making trips to Burbank, Las Vegas, and Seattle, my parents are here on the final stretch of their little vacation. They arrived late last night and are here for a week. Unfortunately, the wifey is not off the entire time they are here. No worries, at least she'll only be working one job as opposed to two.

I was kind of bummed because I was secretly hoping it would snow while they were here. I know, snow in the middle of June is such a crazy thing to think about. Well, like I said, they arrived here Thursday night. And guess what, SNOW came Tuesday night / Wednesday early morning. I woke up Wednesday laughing when I saw it out of the window. Snow in the middle of June... craziness!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow? In June? I am so glad I already came for an imaginary visit cuz I am TOTALLY a beach and sun person! ;)

Friday, June 13, 2008 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

hahaha! i miss the beach... even though i didn't go a lot while i was in jax. oh well.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home