Thursday, June 19, 2008

After a week long visit, the parentals are gone. They left this morning to go back home. It was fun having them around. The wifey thinks they like Hercules more than their own dog, Kobe. Hahahaha. Whether or not it's true, I know they had a blast hanging out and playing with Hercules. And I think the feeling was mutual with Hercules. =) Next time, it's out turn to visit them and meet Kobe. Maybe Hercules will come along as well.

Anyway, so their visit here wasn't fun-filled with activities left and right. The only thing we really did was drive down to Helena and do some shopping. Other than that, we just took in the beautiful scenery on the one and a half hour drive to and from Helena. They got to see deer along the way so that was cool.

One thing I know they loved to do here was play the Nintendo Wii. They enjoyed it so much that mom is talking about getting one when they get home. We played quite a bit of bowling and golf which was lots of fun. I'm thinking they won't buy too many games if they do actually buy a Wii. Besides, they're not big on video games anyway. Wii Sports would probably be the only thing they get.

Well, so now it's just the three of us again. It was fun while it lasted. It's time to go back to the same old routine again. Work awaits me. But should I go back to work on Friday and save one day of leave? Or should I just go back on Monday? Hm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home