Hello? Is this thing active?
Wow, it's definitely been a while since I last posted on here. No excuses... legitimate ones anyway. Let's see, where do I begin?
The new house is pretty much up and running. We got settled in and just about everything put away. There are a few things here and there but we've just been occupied [or maybe just lazy?] to finish it all completely. I'm not on the computer as much now that it is located in a different room than the tv, hence, the lack of updates on this blog. But anyway, we're actually having visitors in June [my parents
are finally visiting] and the house will definitely be ready by then. We'll probably have everything done early to mid May and then just do touch ups as needed when their visit comes closer.
I'm going to California at the end of May for Aisha's graduation. A PhD in Psychology... nice! Unfortunately, I'll be traveling alone since the wifey will be busy at B&BW for their big semi-annual sale. She just requested that I bring her something back. It's been a while since I was in Cali so I'm looking forward to it. I wonder what we'll be doing there. Possible Las Vegas trip? That'd be nice, though it'd be nicer if the wifey was there with me.
Abi and I got to dog sit about a month ago. His name is Luke and I'm not sure what breed he is. He's a mix of something, but he weighs in at over 100 lbs. He was an older dog so he was much more mellow than Hercules. Very well behaved. It was nice having him around, but I don't think we're ready for a second dog. Hercules is more than enough. Besides, I think Hercules got a little jealous when Luke was around.

The new house is pretty much up and running. We got settled in and just about everything put away. There are a few things here and there but we've just been occupied [or maybe just lazy?] to finish it all completely. I'm not on the computer as much now that it is located in a different room than the tv, hence, the lack of updates on this blog. But anyway, we're actually having visitors in June [my parents
are finally visiting] and the house will definitely be ready by then. We'll probably have everything done early to mid May and then just do touch ups as needed when their visit comes closer.
I'm going to California at the end of May for Aisha's graduation. A PhD in Psychology... nice! Unfortunately, I'll be traveling alone since the wifey will be busy at B&BW for their big semi-annual sale. She just requested that I bring her something back. It's been a while since I was in Cali so I'm looking forward to it. I wonder what we'll be doing there. Possible Las Vegas trip? That'd be nice, though it'd be nicer if the wifey was there with me.
Abi and I got to dog sit about a month ago. His name is Luke and I'm not sure what breed he is. He's a mix of something, but he weighs in at over 100 lbs. He was an older dog so he was much more mellow than Hercules. Very well behaved. It was nice having him around, but I don't think we're ready for a second dog. Hercules is more than enough. Besides, I think Hercules got a little jealous when Luke was around.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home