Friday, May 30, 2008

Flying solo.

Los Angeles and Las Vegas... here I come! Unfortunately, I'll be making this mini-vacation alone. The wifey cannot make it for several reasons. Sad. It just won't be as fun without her.

I'm going on this week long trip for Aisha's graduation. On Sunday, she'll be Dr. Devera. Major congrats for this amazing accomplishment!

I haven't been to Vegas before so I'm pretty excited about it. Wish the wifey was going, though. On this trip, I'll be seeing the parentals as well. In about two weeks, they'll be here visiting us for a week. Now that'll be interesting... =)

Anyway, this is my post for the month. I just don't really do this as much anymore, do I? Maybe it'll pick up again. Well friends, have a great week while I'm away! Hopefully I'll have some nice pics to post when I get back. Laters!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks KUYA!!! Hope you are ready to party like a movie star!!! :)

Wish you were coming Abiwu! :(

Friday, May 30, 2008 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home