Receiving good news.
It's always nice to hear good news. About two and a half weeks ago the wifey and I received AMAZING news. As if you don't already know... but we're having a baby! It was first announced by two home pregnancy tests and then by a trip to the clinic which was then followed by yet another home test. Yesterday, we finally had our first visit with the baby nurse & doctor. For the first time, we got to see our baby! Actually, it's just a little embryo still. =) We're totally excited and happy for the new addition coming our way early next year! Praise God!
I was just looking at some pictures from the recently concluded CFC-Youth Conference in Jax. Oh the memories! I really wish I could've been there. Unfortunately, things come up and schedules [among other things] determine what you can and cannot do. Praise God that the weekend turned out great! It was cool seeing pictures of some of the old school people that were around while I was still in the ministry. Good times, great friends!
The good news for today... I don't know how long ago it started, but I just found out that you can shop online at Express! It took them forever, but it's true! I just so happened to go to their site and what do you know... you can shop online! I was so excited about that! =) As excited as I was about shopping online at Express, it definitely comes in a distant second when compared to finding out that we're going to be parents. Amazing!
I was just looking at some pictures from the recently concluded CFC-Youth Conference in Jax. Oh the memories! I really wish I could've been there. Unfortunately, things come up and schedules [among other things] determine what you can and cannot do. Praise God that the weekend turned out great! It was cool seeing pictures of some of the old school people that were around while I was still in the ministry. Good times, great friends!
The good news for today... I don't know how long ago it started, but I just found out that you can shop online at Express! It took them forever, but it's true! I just so happened to go to their site and what do you know... you can shop online! I was so excited about that! =) As excited as I was about shopping online at Express, it definitely comes in a distant second when compared to finding out that we're going to be parents. Amazing!

5 Comments:
I can't believe that you can order online at express now!!!! About damn time! But you have an illness and you must seek professional help for your Express Addiction! ;)
isnt that what you're for? you have a doctorate for this kinda thing, right?
hey kuya! congrats on the baby!
just wanted to drop by to say hi.
and God loves you!
=]
gb
gabs
OMG GABS!! glad to see you remember me! most def its been a while. hope you're doin well. thanks for the 'congrats.'
congrats again joseph! i got the card in the mail ... nice pic! =D i certainly missed you during conf. helping with preps then doing stage runner work during conference brought back memories. ahh ... those were the days!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home