Questions.
I'm sure we all experience those times in our lives when we ask, "Why, God... why?" I guess that question arises more often during the hardest times in our lives when things just seem to go wrong. It's hard to say "Praise God" during those difficult times... but even harder to really mean it.
The wifey and I are praying for the two of you during this difficult time in your life. May He grant you the strength to endure and give you peace and comfort as you go through the healing process.
We are mourning with you. We love you!
The wifey and I are praying for the two of you during this difficult time in your life. May He grant you the strength to endure and give you peace and comfort as you go through the healing process.
We are mourning with you. We love you!

1 Comments:
We love you guys too...and thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers across the miles. Though we were both initially devastated by it, we know that God has greater plans for us and we just need to keep our faith and trust in HIM.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home