You'll never guess what I did on my Saturday morning. Well, I woke up at 445am so I could get ready and be at work by 530am. Talk about total blah! Apparently some stuff has been going on that requires immediate attention. So, as a way of making it known and finding a solution, the higher ups felt it necessary to bring in everyone early on their Saturday morning and stand outside in the cold weather. Talk about fun! Fortunately we didn't have to stay too long. We were dismissed by 730am. Not bad at all.
After I took the wifey to work, I just chilled at home. I watched the original Star Wars trilogy. Great stuff!
I can't believe the freakin' Patriots won. Oh well. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part. Hopefully the winner of the GB/NYG game will be able to win the big game.
I had a blast shoveling snow earlier this afternoon. And there was a lot of it to shovel, too! So much snow accumulated over night. Good thing that it stopped... for now anyway. But it's still really cold out there! The projected high was 8 degrees but I'll be surprised if we even get that!
After I took the wifey to work, I just chilled at home. I watched the original Star Wars trilogy. Great stuff!
I can't believe the freakin' Patriots won. Oh well. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part. Hopefully the winner of the GB/NYG game will be able to win the big game.
I had a blast shoveling snow earlier this afternoon. And there was a lot of it to shovel, too! So much snow accumulated over night. Good thing that it stopped... for now anyway. But it's still really cold out there! The projected high was 8 degrees but I'll be surprised if we even get that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home