Monday, January 07, 2008

Hercules who?

Hello dear friends! Well, I know it's been a while but it's been rather busy around here. Because 2007 was a big year for us we wanted to end it with a bang. So, after 2 days of thinking and deliberating, we came to a important decision. We decided to extend our family. Yup, that's right, we bought a puppy!

We would like for you to meet the newest addition to our family... the mighty Hercules [pictures to follow at the end of this post]! We bought him on Sunday, December 30 just in time to ring in the new year. Hercules was born on October 23, 2007 to the proud parents of a pomeranian and a miniature pinscher. He's a cute little puppy that we're learning how to train and raise. It's my first time having a puppy and the wifey's 5th dog. I've had dogs before but not to raise or even keep for long. So far it's been quite an experience trying to figure this little guy out. We've had him for just over a week now and we're loving it despite the challenges we face in training him. Cleaning up his "accidents" in the house and in his crate and waking up in the middle of the night to take him outside are all part of the job. Oh what fun! Everywhere we take him, he's a hit! People always comment on how cute he is and how they want to take him home. Even when I bought him, the people behind me in the line said I could take him to their car. I guess everyone just adores him since he's so freakin' cute. Living in Montana can be quite cold. Since we didn't want him to be cold when we're outside, we decided to buy him a sweater even though we're not really into dressing him up with stuff. So far it seems like it keeps him warm... kind of.

Anyway, without further ado, we would like to introduce to you Hercules! [cue music now]


This is Hercules [on the left] and his little brother. This was 2 days before we finally decided to buy him.



Me and Hercules at the computer.



Abi and Hercules sleeping on the couch.



Mug shot of the mighty Hercules in his sweater!

Well there you go friends! Our little Hercules... and yes I do mean little! Big name for a little guy. But trust me when I say that he's a handful! It's a good thing he likes to sleep a lot when he finds a comfy position on your lap. Good luck to us!

7 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

And just for the record.. though he's a cute little pup.. He's no girly dog. He runs fast and furious! ;p

Now I am raising two boys! lol!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition to the fam. Thanks for the email too! Oh yeah ... sorry I'm so slow in sending the wedding pics. I promise I'll get them out to you soon. Miss you guys!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 6:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute lil monster. I want his lil brother! :)

Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:59:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

hi faith! hope you're doin well. no prob about the pics.

hey avjv! sad to say that Hercules' lil bro was gone the week after we bought our lil guy. good thing we got Hercules when we did. maybe he can meet your cats =)

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, maybe they can hook up! oh wait, that would be weird right since they are cousins! :)

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!! >:)

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

go JAGS!! even though they're my #2 team. go PHINS!!

hahaha.

Friday, January 11, 2008 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home