Party time.
Last week we went to a Christmas party for the base. It was actually a pretty good time. We had a social hour, then good food, and then some games which turned out to be pretty fun. Fortunately, we went with a friend so we weren't totally alone around people we really didn't know. Fun times.
Last night, we went to another Christmas party. This time it was a squadron party. Not as good as last weeks party, but still a good time. It wasn't as organized and definitely a bit more rowdy. It was cool because some of the commanders did a keg stand.
We watched I am Legend last night after the party. Interesting movie. Go see it. I liked it.
Her Jimmy Choo arrived yesterday afternoon. She was totally excited about it. Merry Christmas, beb!
Last night, we went to another Christmas party. This time it was a squadron party. Not as good as last weeks party, but still a good time. It wasn't as organized and definitely a bit more rowdy. It was cool because some of the commanders did a keg stand.
We watched I am Legend last night after the party. Interesting movie. Go see it. I liked it.
Her Jimmy Choo arrived yesterday afternoon. She was totally excited about it. Merry Christmas, beb!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home