Merry Christmas Eve, friends!
After mass, we came home to cook dinner and dessert. We braved the storm and everything turned out great! For dinner, the wifey cooked an Indian dish with one slight change. Instead of lamb, we used deer meat. And when I say deer meet, we actually had deer balls! Yes, that's right, deer balls! Came out a bit dry, but still delicious.
I was tasked to prepare dessert. It was a peach pie that we've had before, but the wifey made it last time. It turned out pretty good. Not bad for my first time making it.
The other night I made another dessert for the first time. It's a recipe we found that we decided to try. At first it was okay because we didn't let it cool down enough. But the following day, when it had plenty of time to cool off, it was much better.
When we have time and the ingredients, abijoe is a lean, mean, cooking machine! hahaha.
After mass, we came home to cook dinner and dessert. We braved the storm and everything turned out great! For dinner, the wifey cooked an Indian dish with one slight change. Instead of lamb, we used deer meat. And when I say deer meet, we actually had deer balls! Yes, that's right, deer balls! Came out a bit dry, but still delicious.
I was tasked to prepare dessert. It was a peach pie that we've had before, but the wifey made it last time. It turned out pretty good. Not bad for my first time making it.
The other night I made another dessert for the first time. It's a recipe we found that we decided to try. At first it was okay because we didn't let it cool down enough. But the following day, when it had plenty of time to cool off, it was much better.
When we have time and the ingredients, abijoe is a lean, mean, cooking machine! hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home