Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I guess a greeting is in order for today. Well, Merry Christmas friends. I'm sure yours was way better than mine. Not exactly the kind of Christmas I'd like to remember, but you take what you can get. Whatever... moving on...

So the wifey and I just spent our Christmas in our little, somewhat decorated home. It was a good day despite... blah. After a nice lunch, we spent the remainder of the day watching DVDs. Several days ago we watched Children of Men. We weren't too thrilled about that one. But yesterday's DVD marathon made up for it. We watched Shooter, Mr. Brooks, and Blood Diamond. All very good movies. We were going to continue on with the Bourne trilogy, but decided to call it a night. Good stuff.

Well it's pretty much over now. Hope you had a good one. Merry Christmas again! And happy birthday, Jesus!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep Craziness!... Happy Holidays to you both! Your gift is on the way! Hope you like it! Thank you for ours! :)

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home