Break time.
I've been doing really well with keeping up a regular workout schedule. A balance of weight training and cardiovascular exercises has kept me busy for almost a month I think. This week, however, I'm giving myself a break. Breaks can be beneficial, so no worries about messing up my routine. I just have to make sure I go back next Monday ready to push myself again! This time off will help my body to rest up and not get burnt out from exercising often. Gosh, I wish I was as disciplined in my eating as I was with my working out. Oh well...
Another side reason, though not my main reason, for the break is because I'm on stand-by this week. I guess it came at a good time this cycle.
So it turns out that the two families living on the end of our building are moving out. Let's see... six houses in this one building... two are leaving... that leaves... US! Yup we are the only one's left in this building. Hopefully they'll be moving us out soon along with the many others who are moving out of our "neighborhood." As much as I'd love to move, I'm not looking forward to packing and unpacking our stuff. Such a hassle! I guess I should get used to it...
Another side reason, though not my main reason, for the break is because I'm on stand-by this week. I guess it came at a good time this cycle.
So it turns out that the two families living on the end of our building are moving out. Let's see... six houses in this one building... two are leaving... that leaves... US! Yup we are the only one's left in this building. Hopefully they'll be moving us out soon along with the many others who are moving out of our "neighborhood." As much as I'd love to move, I'm not looking forward to packing and unpacking our stuff. Such a hassle! I guess I should get used to it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home