16-0.
Oh how I despise those Patriots! And now that they have an undefeated season under their belts, the blood boils. "Calm down, it's okay. Sure, an undefeated season is amazing. But if they don't win the Superbowl, what's the point?"
Ah yes, the voice of reason. I'm pretty upset that they went undefeated and matched the Dolphins' perfect season. All I can hope for now is that someone will beat them in the playoffs. I don't even want them to make it to the Superbowl! I better start praying now...
Ah yes, the voice of reason. I'm pretty upset that they went undefeated and matched the Dolphins' perfect season. All I can hope for now is that someone will beat them in the playoffs. I don't even want them to make it to the Superbowl! I better start praying now...

1 Comments:
GO PATRIOTS!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tom BRADY!!! Altho, it would have been cool to see your fish beat them! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home