Monday, December 10, 2007

Early Christmas present.

I got an early Christmas present today... I got a Wii! Woohoo! I'm kind of fortunate to even get one because since "black Friday" the whole city has been sold out! However, my friend entered a drawing and won the opportunity to buy one. Since he already has one, he offered it to me and I definitely took it happily. So, we met up this afternoon and I bought a Wii! After the wifey got off of work, I showed her the Wii and after dinner we played some Wii Sports. Fun fun fun!

Currently we are working on getting her Christmas present. We'll probably get it tomorrow. It's taken her so long to decide which one to get. Finally... she decided! Hopefully it'll arrive before Christmas. She can tell you what she's getting. =)

Last night I looked at my list of New Year's resolutions that I had for myself this year. Sad to say, I'm not going to accomplish many of them. While thinking of resolutions for the upcoming year, some will carry over while others may be added upon. We already have a good idea of some things we're going to work hard on to accomplish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home