Friday, June 15, 2007

Hello.

Well it's been a while since my last post. It's been a bit busy over here lately. At work we're going through inspections. The first week wasn't so bad because my shop wasn't too involved with it. However, the second week we're going to be getting hit hard! That means we're working this weekend! And add on long hours during our normal work week and no gym time and... blah. Oh well, all part of the job, right?

Wedding stuff has been kickin' in full gear. Tons of stuff to do and it's four months away! Too add on to what we already have to do, we ran in to a few glitches, one which was major but we got it fixed. Not too thrilled with the outcome, but it'll do. We're content, but not totally happy with it. Stress, fun, more stress, more excitement... talk about ups and downs!

It seems as though I haven't been being the best person on the planet. I guess I've been letting certain people down. Take your guess as to who there certain individuals may be. Am I at fault? Yah, I am. Do I think some of them are being over-dramatic about some stuff... yes. But oh well, what can you do? Some of these people may not even read this, but I know at least one will. I guess "sorry" won't make things better, but... I'm sorry. I made a wrong decision and now I'm hearing about it... even though it happened about a year ago. Grudge? I don't know. It's up to the other person.

I guess things could be worse. I'm just thankful that they aren't. I hope things get better. I hope this inspection ends quickly and with a positive result. I hope things start coming together for the wedding. I hope...

...one day I'll be a better person. I don't think I've changed much since I left all I knew to do this military thing. Maybe I have? If I have, I just hope it was all for the better.

Well, I'm still being molded. I guess I should wear a sign saying "Under Construction" because God is still working on me. I am the clay, You are the potter.

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

I feel for you Beb.. =/

Friday, June 15, 2007 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home