Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Basketball.

MONDAY. I entered a 3-point shootout at the gym just for fun. I actually went with another guy I work with, expecting him to make it farther than I would. There were 10 participants, and the top 7 made it to the next round. Out of a possible 25, I made 6. Not bad considering the high was only 8. As for my friend... he shot a shocking 2 failing to make it to the next and final round! Well, the winner shot a 12 in the final round. I made a disappointing 2. hahaha. Oh well, I had fun.

TUESDAY. I entered the free-throw competition just so that same friend didn't do it by hiself. I expected him to win it, considering there were only 4 participants. Once again, it was 2 rounds and the top 3 went on because there was a tie. The high for the first round was 8 out of a possible 10. I shot a 6 with another matching it. The next and final round came with the winner shooting 9 out of 10. To everyone's surprise I won! It was funny because I just went to accompany my friend... and I WON! Not sure what I'll get... but it doesn't really matter to me. =)

Well, it's been an okay week thus far. Work is work, and I got volunteer stuff the next three days. Yup, that includes Saturday. All good, it should be fun. Other than that, I guess I'm out of here. Not much else to say. Later friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home