It's been kind of a slow week for me. Not that I haven't had things to do, I guess it just seems to be going by slow for some reason. Oh well. Today was a pretty blah day. Besides the weather being wet and dreary, though it usually doesn't bother me, I've had other things weighing down on my mind.
Almost a month ago, certain eligible people were going up for an early promotion. I was one of the 15. To make a long story short, I found out today I wasn't one of the three that were awarded the early promotion. I knew I didn't deserve it as much as others, yet, it totally affected me all day long. Another guy in my shop was one of the three that got it and he totally deserved it. I knew he had a better shot than I did, but I was jealous and disappointed and... blah. I pretty much kept to myself all day at work and didn't really say much. People noticed, but I never said why or I just said that I was fine.
To add to that disappointed news, the wifey had some other distressing news. Not sure how this one is going to work out, but hopefully we'll hear good news as updates trickle back to our ears.
Gosh it was just a blah day. But, it was a day God gave us so praise God for that!
Almost a month ago, certain eligible people were going up for an early promotion. I was one of the 15. To make a long story short, I found out today I wasn't one of the three that were awarded the early promotion. I knew I didn't deserve it as much as others, yet, it totally affected me all day long. Another guy in my shop was one of the three that got it and he totally deserved it. I knew he had a better shot than I did, but I was jealous and disappointed and... blah. I pretty much kept to myself all day at work and didn't really say much. People noticed, but I never said why or I just said that I was fine.
To add to that disappointed news, the wifey had some other distressing news. Not sure how this one is going to work out, but hopefully we'll hear good news as updates trickle back to our ears.
Gosh it was just a blah day. But, it was a day God gave us so praise God for that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home