Spiderman 3.
Stand-by ended on Monday. That meant it was finally time for me to watch Spiderman! We watched it last night after we had dinner at Applebee's. I guess it was a celebration kind of night for us.
I've heard mixed things about the movie so I went with no expectations. But I definitely liked it. I guess I'm a bit biased since Spiderman is my favorite comic book character, though I don't know the exact story of it. It would've been nice if Venom was around more, but oh well. I still enjoyed it. Definitely worth the extra few days it took to finally see it.
Monday we received the news we've been waiting for. Looks like we're staying right where we are. Woohoo! Praise God! I know some are a bit sad, but oh well. Hahaha.
I've heard mixed things about the movie so I went with no expectations. But I definitely liked it. I guess I'm a bit biased since Spiderman is my favorite comic book character, though I don't know the exact story of it. It would've been nice if Venom was around more, but oh well. I still enjoyed it. Definitely worth the extra few days it took to finally see it.
Monday we received the news we've been waiting for. Looks like we're staying right where we are. Woohoo! Praise God! I know some are a bit sad, but oh well. Hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home