Movie time!
Million Dollar Baby: We finally watched this movie after owning it for several months. I thought it was a good movie, but I expected it to have more action as opposed to being a drama. Oh well, not too disappointed. At least I stayed awake this time. =)
Zoolander: I didn't want to buy this one but the wifey likes it. Sure it's one of those stupid-funny movies, but it didn't appeal to me very much. We watched it and I totally fell asleep. Next movie please.
Robin Hood, Men in Tights: A great movie! Funny and entertaining! I just had to buy this one. Sure it's from back in the days, but I still enjoy it. However, the day I watched it was a drag of a day. Yup, I fell asleep through it. Maybe it wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be? Oh well.
The Gospel of John: I enjoyed watching this depiction of John's gospel for the second time. Not that it was filled with much action or comedy, but it was still enjoyable for me. I actually watched this one last night while I was home alone, but I had to finish after I picked up the wifey from work. Quite enjoyable.
I wonder what movie I should watch next. I'm doing laundry right now so I definitely have time for it. Hm...
Zoolander: I didn't want to buy this one but the wifey likes it. Sure it's one of those stupid-funny movies, but it didn't appeal to me very much. We watched it and I totally fell asleep. Next movie please.
Robin Hood, Men in Tights: A great movie! Funny and entertaining! I just had to buy this one. Sure it's from back in the days, but I still enjoy it. However, the day I watched it was a drag of a day. Yup, I fell asleep through it. Maybe it wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be? Oh well.
The Gospel of John: I enjoyed watching this depiction of John's gospel for the second time. Not that it was filled with much action or comedy, but it was still enjoyable for me. I actually watched this one last night while I was home alone, but I had to finish after I picked up the wifey from work. Quite enjoyable.
I wonder what movie I should watch next. I'm doing laundry right now so I definitely have time for it. Hm...

6 Comments:
I LOVE ZOOLANDER!!!! ;)
Your wife has Great Taste! haha!
what about meeh?!?!!!
i do too!! =)
Yay Zoolander!! =)
HI Joe, long time since I visited and wanted to say hi to you and mrs. abiOD ...next movie, you should see a korean flick w/subtitles called "Daisy" or "Love so Divine"...Really, Really good ones! Well worth it!
hm... i wonder if i can even get those kinda movies over here.
oh well. thanks for the recommendations stef! miss ya sis!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home