Thursday, May 31, 2007

Poor ankle.

Hello again friends! Well, today I decided to join some others in a friendly game of soccer. I haven't played soccer since I was in grade school! Some guys tried to school me before we got started. Well, on one of my kicks I hurt my ankle. I guess I kicked it wrong or something. Blah. So now I'm hobbling around. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow. Crap, that might mean no basketball tomorrow. Blah!

Anyway, as I hobbled around attempting to do some laundry, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest. Unfortunately, I still do not know how everything turns out because we have yet to watch the third installment. Maybe next week when we have more time.

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

i love you!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home