Hi friends! Well my work week is over... yup a 3-day weekend for me. For the most part, a petty laid back week. It did, however, stop snowing after 3 days. The past two afternoons have been nice and sunny as the snow slowly turns to ice and melts.
We're dog-sitting for the night. A couple that we know is leaving and they're in the base "hotel" and we're watching their dog for the night. I kind of feel bad because the dog is in the garage and it's still cold outside. I hope she'll be okay. The wifey says she's an American Bulldog. We'll probably check up on her before we head off to bed.
Gosh... nothing to blog about. Blogger's block, perhaps?? Eh... oh well.
We're dog-sitting for the night. A couple that we know is leaving and they're in the base "hotel" and we're watching their dog for the night. I kind of feel bad because the dog is in the garage and it's still cold outside. I hope she'll be okay. The wifey says she's an American Bulldog. We'll probably check up on her before we head off to bed.
Gosh... nothing to blog about. Blogger's block, perhaps?? Eh... oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home