Saturday, February 17, 2007

Day 8... it's over! Yup that's right, the wifey is home. Woohoo! We're definitely glad she's back home over here. We did our little Valentine's Day gift exchange thing. It was fun because I gave her a card and on the card was a clue to where her gift was. And the gifts had clues to another gift. She did well finding the first three but had difficulty with the last one. But it was definitely fun watching her search for the stuff. She got me stuff from good old Express for Men. I miss that place. hahaha. I love what she got me, and she loved what I got her. Happy Valentine's Day beb! I love you! S.T. and dinner to top off our late celebration. I think all that food made me really sleepy...

So yah, it was definitely a great V-day celebration for us, even though it came 3 days late. Well worth the wait. I'm so glad she's back home with me. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

im glad too bebe!! i love you. really really!

Sunday, February 18, 2007 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home