Monday, February 19, 2007

Good evening to you, friends! Well today was a glorious day. I got rid of the stand-by phone! It felt good to be free of that thing. It's been a good past two days. Yesterday after mass, the wifey and I went out and did some shopping. She bought me new running shoes. Thanks beb! We were going to try them out today, but missed the gym because they closed early. Blah! Last night we watched a Kylie Minogue concert on DVD [one of the V-day gifts I got for her]. It was the wifey's first time seeing Kylie in concert. Hopefully one day we can go see the real thing.

For the second night in a row, I cooked dinner. Last night was adobo and tonight was sinigang. The wifey said they both turned out good. Yay! The adobo was a bit spicier than I expected as well as a bit saltier than I wanted. Oh well, it still turned out good. I think I liked the adobo more than the sinigang. The best thing about tonight's meal was the vegies. Yum yum yum! Time for me to learn how to cook more stuff. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home