Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hello friends! It was a glorious day! Finally, the stress and hassle of Woodstone is over and done with! Sure, it was sad to say goodbye, but then again it's definitely a load off our shoulders. Praise God and a big thanks to St. Joseph for his intercessions. Finally!

Today was Day 6... 2 days overdue. But it's okay because in 2 days it'll be over. We can't wait!

Yesterday I had this strange feeling that I was going to get my first stand-by call. Well, it happened. I received a call at 12:52 a.m. and I was working it for about 2 hours! Ended up not fixing it so a job was written up. Got a call from a co-worker around 5:40 a.m. with more suggestions and it eventually got fixed around 7:35 a.m. Yup it was a crazy problem. Good thing I had back=up people to help me out. I received another call but it wasn't as bad. Craziness this whole stand-by business, but it's all part of the job. Still bummed I missed out on snowboarding. Oh well, next time I guess.

My parentals are leaving for the PI tomorrow morning. I want to go! The wifey and I are excited to go back. As excited as I am, I'm also a bit nervous because that would mean finally meeting her friends and any other family I haven't met. Hopefully my Tagalog will have progressed by then... but don't hold your breath. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home