Day 4. It should've been the last day today. But just as with many things in life, things don't always go the way we plan. All for the better? Maybe. We'll see. Time will tell. 4 more days to go.
It continues to snow. I think it's snowed for over a week now. I guess that's good since I'm considering going snowboarding on Thursday. I'm excited about that! It'll be my first time so I'm sure I'll be falling plenty of times. Hopefully I won't be leaving with too many bruises.
It continues to snow. I think it's snowed for over a week now. I guess that's good since I'm considering going snowboarding on Thursday. I'm excited about that! It'll be my first time so I'm sure I'll be falling plenty of times. Hopefully I won't be leaving with too many bruises.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home