Day 3 is winding down. Not too bad since I was able to keep myself busy for the most part. Going to the gym definitely was not the same. Oh well, all was still good.
I'm on stand-by for work this week. I'm a bit nervous since it's my first time and I feel as though I'm not too ready for it. But if anything, I could always call for backup which I think I'll be doing quite a bit. It's definitely something I can't avoid doing. It's all part of the job so I really need to know what I'm doing.
On a brighter note, I received the wifey's gift today. Yay! She got me a subscription to a magazine that I was actually thinking about getting. Thanks beb! It should be some good reading as well as serve as a motivator. You're the best, beb! I love you!
I'm on stand-by for work this week. I'm a bit nervous since it's my first time and I feel as though I'm not too ready for it. But if anything, I could always call for backup which I think I'll be doing quite a bit. It's definitely something I can't avoid doing. It's all part of the job so I really need to know what I'm doing.
On a brighter note, I received the wifey's gift today. Yay! She got me a subscription to a magazine that I was actually thinking about getting. Thanks beb! It should be some good reading as well as serve as a motivator. You're the best, beb! I love you!

1 Comments:
i love you too bebe.
glad you liked it.
that thing took awhile..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home