It was three and a half days of work for me this week. So why did it feel like a long week? I've also been experiencing a lack of energy. It seems like I'm always tired and I just want to rest. Hopefully I'll "recover" from this little phase thing...
Friday, February 23, 2007
Previous Posts
- Happy Lenten season! Or, as me and my bro used to...
- Good evening to you, friends! Well today was a gl...
- Day 8... it's over! Yup that's right, the wifey i...
- Day 7. It's almost over. Tomorrow is the last da...
- Hello friends! It was a glorious day! Finally, t...
- Happy St. Valentine's Day! Or as some others woul...
- Day 4. It should've been the last day today. But...
- Day 3 is winding down. Not too bad since I was abl...
- Day 2 is over and done with. It snowed all day to...
- Today just didn't feel right. I have a pretty goo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
FYI, redbull or cocaine will work wonders for that!
ok love ya, bye! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home