Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Not that today was really eventful, but there are some things that I would like to mention. Ok so let’s see…

I received my government driver’s license! It’s pretty… ordinary. Extremely plain. Only exciting thing about it is that I have it. That just means I can drive certain government vehicles. Fun stuff, huh? Anyway, the other thing about this event is when I was riding in my friend’s car while going to get our licenses. Oh my gosh it was nasty! Not like, I’m going to vomit nasty, but pretty close. It smelled like cigarettes and he had a Starbucks Frappaccino almost filled to the top with cigarette butts. Nasty! I was pretty worried I was going to walk out of the car smelling like that. Ugh!

Another gross things I saw today was my neighbor’s back porch. It was pretty much covered in dog poo! I was on my back porch on the phone with the wifey and I saw through the fence and I was just disgusted! I mean, how unsanitary is that?! Gross!

Let’s move on to a different emotion shall we? I was pretty bummed today. I didn’t get to watch UM play FSU last night because I thought it was today. I found out from texting my bro that UM lost. I was upset about that. Oh well, I didn’t think it would be a great season. They’re a team rebuilding themselves again.

I was pretty productive today both at work and outside of work. We actually got out early today to go to the gym since we didn’t have too much work to do. Since we got out early, I was able to do some much needed yard work. We have to maintain our yards to a certain standard, so I borrowed a co-worker’s lawnmower. So I finally got to mow what little lawn I have for the first time.

Another thing I was able to do was cook for the second time. Just like the first time, it wasn’t a total success, but definitely not a disaster. I baked salmon and had some tomatoes and spinach [with rice of course]. Lesson learned: don’t bake it too long because it’ll get dry. All good because it still came out fine. Thanks beb for teaching me how to cook it! I had a good, healthy dinner.

Now on to my wifey. She’s in a good mood tonight because she’s an outstanding worker at the store. She received recognition for Most Improved Seller, Best in Fitting Room, and Most Credit Cards last week. Also, her manager did an evaluation and said that the wifey is doing an excellent job. How awesome is that?! Yup, I’m so proud of my wifey! She’s been working hard and it’s showing. Go wifey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

I know it's late, but here were some of the vids from your going away message from the youth of south east. haha.

http://www.illippinno.com/joe/

I couldn't find it for the longest time.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home