No more snow. It stopped snowing before noon today, and most of it has already melted away. All that remains is a slight drizzle of rain. The sun has tried to peak through the thick gray clouds but it hasn't been too successful. Oh well. I'm really enjoying the day even with this weather. I wonder when we'll get snow again. I heard it's supposed to warm up again this week. Ok well here's a little glimpse of what I saw this morning. As you can see, it wasn't a lot of snow.







2 Comments:
oh my FREAKIN' gosh! it has begun!!!
hahaha. yes beb it has. but from what i heard, its supposed to warm up this week. oh well. i enjoyed it while it lasted. maybe when you get here it'll be cold and maybe even snowing! woohoo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home