Happy birthday to meeh!
Yup that's right, it's my birthday! For the most part, I wanted a quiet birthday and have a nice dinner with the wifey. I guess I can't really complain about how things turned out. It most definitely could've been far worse. I could've spent it all alone in Montana. So how can I really complain? Oh well.
I meant to wake up this morning around 515-530am so I could join in the GK Hero's Run training. I forgot to set my alarm last night and I woke up late. Strike one. After the run, I had planned on going to mass at 9am since I normally go to mass on my brithday. I woke up at 830am and I wouldn't have made it on time. Strike two.
After mass the wifey and I were supposed to meet up with the parentals around 10am for a family meeting about the wedding next year. We met up around 1115am, but no worries about the lateness. Productive meeting for the most part. We ended up talking longer than I thought we would. Oh joy, oh bliss [can you hear the sarcasm in my typing?]. The wifey and I had planned to just spend the rest of the day/evening after the meeting just the two of us. A nice dinner for two at a nice restaurant that was new to the both of us. HUGE strike three! Ended up going out with the parentals to St. John's Towne Center. We had dinner at Maggiano's and did some shopping around. I didn't buy anything for myself, but I did buy some stuff for the wifey. =)
It's 10pm and we're hear at the parentals still. Well, we just got back about 15 minutes ago. But anyway, like I said earlier I can't really complain about how my birthday turned out. The thought of spending my birthday alone in MT is way worse than how today was. So praise God for that! Last night at the SFC household people wished me a happy birthday and I even got a nice cake! Thanks for the love and thanks for the card! After the SFC household the wifey and I stopped by the Masculino's with Zel to say hi and what not. Great to see them again. Happy b-day greetings from them. Let's see, I got four text messages and four phone calls [I only got to answer one]. It's not that I wanted everyone to remember or anything like that, but I am surprised at a few certain individuals who I didn't hear from today. Made me sad. Oh well. I guess it's part of the whole moving on thing. But still... it's sad to think that people you were really close to... time and distance can change things. Life... what a concept...
Less than two hours and my birthday is over. Yah... it was okay. At least I was able to be with the wifey all day. That is definitely a grand slam homerun. =)
I meant to wake up this morning around 515-530am so I could join in the GK Hero's Run training. I forgot to set my alarm last night and I woke up late. Strike one. After the run, I had planned on going to mass at 9am since I normally go to mass on my brithday. I woke up at 830am and I wouldn't have made it on time. Strike two.
After mass the wifey and I were supposed to meet up with the parentals around 10am for a family meeting about the wedding next year. We met up around 1115am, but no worries about the lateness. Productive meeting for the most part. We ended up talking longer than I thought we would. Oh joy, oh bliss [can you hear the sarcasm in my typing?]. The wifey and I had planned to just spend the rest of the day/evening after the meeting just the two of us. A nice dinner for two at a nice restaurant that was new to the both of us. HUGE strike three! Ended up going out with the parentals to St. John's Towne Center. We had dinner at Maggiano's and did some shopping around. I didn't buy anything for myself, but I did buy some stuff for the wifey. =)
It's 10pm and we're hear at the parentals still. Well, we just got back about 15 minutes ago. But anyway, like I said earlier I can't really complain about how my birthday turned out. The thought of spending my birthday alone in MT is way worse than how today was. So praise God for that! Last night at the SFC household people wished me a happy birthday and I even got a nice cake! Thanks for the love and thanks for the card! After the SFC household the wifey and I stopped by the Masculino's with Zel to say hi and what not. Great to see them again. Happy b-day greetings from them. Let's see, I got four text messages and four phone calls [I only got to answer one]. It's not that I wanted everyone to remember or anything like that, but I am surprised at a few certain individuals who I didn't hear from today. Made me sad. Oh well. I guess it's part of the whole moving on thing. But still... it's sad to think that people you were really close to... time and distance can change things. Life... what a concept...
Less than two hours and my birthday is over. Yah... it was okay. At least I was able to be with the wifey all day. That is definitely a grand slam homerun. =)

1 Comments:
yeah.. we still hit homerun. =)
i was too sad last night when you left. =/ i hate the cycle.. =(
miss you. i love you. ill see you soon bebe!
our anniversary's coming up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home