Sunday, September 17, 2006

I did quite a bit of shopping today. I guess it was a balance of necessary and unnecessary spending. I definitely needed the groceries, but I’m sure the books, DVDs, and CDs were probably unnecessary. Oh well, it’s just money. But then again, just yesterday I was asking the wifey if she thought we were really in debt. I thought we were a little. Counting only my credit cards and people I owe money to, I’m in debt about $10,000. Yah I know, that’s quite a bit. But it’s not like it was all just pointless spending. It’s all good, we’re not too worried about it. But we do need to watch how we’re spending because we definitely need to save up for the wedding celebration next year. That’s going to be a big chunk out of our pockets, not to mention both sets of parentals. We’re definitely glad they’re all helping out. Praise God for supportive parents!

After all the big spending, I ended my day on a high note. Today was the first day that the Chapel youth group met up. I decided to check it out and see what it was like. It’s definitely not CFC Youth, but I still had a good time. I mostly just observed but I did help out as far as setting things up and cleaning up. They did some games, had a little mini-teaching, sang songs, and had their food. Similar to the Youth, but different as well. I had fun. I think I’ll continue to join them and help out. I’m sure I can incorporate some things I learned in CFC Youth with the youth group here. I’m excited about it. If only I had those darn guitar skills! Oh well…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...looks like your having fun there! i'm glad there's a youth group there where you can still offer your service. our youth here is having another camp this weekend, and i'm sure they miss u alot! it's never too late to learn something...pick that guitar up! i myself, am hoping to learn how to play the violin. that's part of my goal for next year, for now, i need to learn how to read notes! lol. well ingat ka jan bro!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

hey stef! i was thinking of pickin up that violin again. i think i remember a little, but i would need lots of work. good luck with that!

Friday, September 22, 2006 4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home