Friday, June 23, 2006

So busy.

Hello friends! Well, it's been a pretty busy week for me, as was expected. I've been trying to get everything set for the big move which is coming up in a few days. Can you believe that time is really coming? Craziness. Anyway, I'm still not done with things. I have plenty more to do. More packing, more cleaning, more errands here and there. Late nights, less sleep. I think being in tech school had it's advantages. =) Oh well, I'm not complaining because I get to be here, at home. Woohoo!

Ok so let's see, last Wednesday was the wifey's birthday. Happy birthday beb! I'm glad you had a great birthday. Too bad we both had to work and couldn't spend the whole day together. At least we got to spend more time together than we thought we would. After we both got home from work and got ready, we made out way out. Hit up the mall to buy something, then off to dinner at Copelands. Good food, amazing company! It was just the two of us. =) After dinner we met up with some friends at this place called Legendz. The girls talked while the guys played some billiards. Fun night it was. As for the wifey's birthday gifts... I got her two things.

Early in the day [on Wednesday of course] before we left for work, we were pretending to slow dance while I was saying "happy birthday." I sent her into a little spin and as she came back around, there was a new cell phone staring her straight in the face. She was excited about it. I was too! I'm glad she liked it. I really like it! hahaha. Also, later on in the day, I gave her the second gift which wasn't anything huge at all. It was the new Nelly Furtado cd that she's been wanting. I thing it's a great cd! I would recommend it. =)

Well, not much else to say as far as updates. I've just been getting all my stuff ready throughout the whole week. So many things still to do! Oh well. I'll get there eventually. =) Well kids, I guess that's it for me. Back to work I go. Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home