Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy happy joy joy.

Yes... it's been an interesting week. Good stuff, sad stuff. Mama and papa [Abi's parents] left to go back to the PI on Wednesday morning. Abi called me when she got home from the airport and left me a sad message. She was crying and was obviously really sad. It's funn because when I called her back around 1130am that morning, she sounded way better! Her little surprise to tell. Congrats baby! I'm so happy for you! I'm excited! =)

As far as stuff over here goes, it's been crazy. Not too fun, but I just have to suck it up and press on. Yah, people over here are making my life a little more difficult than it has to be. Oh well. I took another test on Wednesday, not terribly thrilled about the results. I'm glad I passed it, I'm just bummed about my average dropping. Blah. I guess I'll have to put in more study time for the next test. Man, a little more than a month and I'm done! I'm so ready to be gone from here!

Well, another week gone, another weekend here. It should be an interesting weekend. We have Special Olympics to work here. I'm a bit excited about it. Not sure what my role is going to be, but I'm sure it'll be an experience that I'll enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

im happy i got it but for some reason it seems like my thrill is slipping away.. i dont know, maybe my passive side again. oh well. but yeah, when we think about the "incentives", oh yeah! good stuff! =) thanks for the support bebe! all for us bebe, all for us! =)

still a little sad that mama and papa left but doing better - just a little. thanks for being my sponge bebe! i love you! =)

shopping time! =)

Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

its okay baby i'll be excited for the both of us!! too bad its not over here. oh well. online shopping? hehehe.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:25:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

how do i start blogging about the whole time i was away.. jut thinking about it, too many things. oh well, im just procastinating.

still not sleepy, must be too much dove ice cream and krispy kreme.

i love you baby!

Friday, May 05, 2006 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

oh my gosh baby! you better take care of your 'smile.' not too much baby... save some for meeh. =)

Sunday, May 07, 2006 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home