Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Untitled.

Hello my friends! Well it was one interesting day. I guess it all started out with me waking up today. I felt fine, but as the day went on I wasn't feeling all that great. Actually, it may have been breakfast that made me feel bad but I didn't eat anything different. I got a headache quick that just just got worse as the day went on. Not only that, but my stomach wasn't feeling good. I think I went to the restroom at least 5 times today... and that's sitting down! Ugh! Oh well. I'm feeling better now so that's a good thing. Stomach feels fine, headache subsiding. Praise God!

One odd thing that occurred today was a bomb threat at the squadron area. As my school hall was going to lunch, we got redirected to take another path. This was just the beginning. We finally got to where we had to be, then we started our march to the dining hall. Upon arrival, we yet again got redirected. This time to the back of the dining hall. Everyone was pretty much frustrated at what was going on. But I mean, a bomb threat is nothing to mess around with. Better safe than sorry. They moved us all from the parking lot to one of the dorm buildings. Lucky enough it was my dorm building. Anyway, we ended up chillen there for a pretty long time. Not only was it our squadron, but several others that were in the area. Craziness. Ok so we left for lunch just before 11am, and we didn't even eat lunch until 1pm! Crazy crazy crazy.

Despite these two events, some good news arrived. Baby received something in the mail earlier than expected. Woohoo! So to celebrate, we had dinner together. Well, I actually ate first and then she eventually ate. I was at the dining hall, she was at home eating Wendy's. It was nice. At least we were able to eat together... kind of. =) Great date it was. I love you baby! Can't wait until we can actually be together and eat. I'm excited!

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

oh my gosh, an airforce base under a bomb threat, now that's scary! well, no wonder i've been waiting for the phone call earlier today.

anyway, yeah great date tonight. thanks for the date baby. few more days and we're gonna be there!

.. but i miss the real dates. soon! =)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

awww i miss the real dates also beb! but these are fun too. it'll do for now. =) next week baby!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home