Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Light at the end of the tunnel?

Another day gone by. I guess the weather kind of set the mood for the day. It was gray and gloomy. Rain rain rain. Not too hard, but still. For the second time this week I'm receiving punishment/disciplinary action for something I had no fault in. Should I get used to this form of collective discipline? Oh well. Yah it sucked but what could I do? I've had a headache for most of the latter part of the day. Didn't help things at all. But there just might be some hope! I'm hoping for the best...

I talked to Melissa last night about her encounter with my ex-girlfriend, Sarah. I wasn't expecting much, but I did expect more than what actually happened. Pretty much it was just a "Hi. How are you?" kind of thing. Oh well. Not too worried about it or anything, but it does make me wonder how she's been over the past however many years has passed. Have you ever wondered about that with any of your ex-es?

Not much else to talk about concerning me. I'm here on the computer doing stuff while waiting for the wifey to call. I'm wondering how her day was since we didn't have much time to talk yet today. I'm thinking something happened, but I'm not sure. We'll see. She's been out with papa. Oh well.

Please go away you freakin' headache!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TROUBLE MAKER!!!! and i thought jV was the bad seed! :)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home