Happy Anniversary!
Yes kids, that's right... today the wifey and I celebrate our 1 year dating anniversary! Woohoo! Kind of funny because we were officially gf/bf for six months and now husband/wife for six months. Good stuff! I love you baby! It has definitely been a most enjoyable ride this past year or so. We've come a long way in a relatively short amount of time. I am so blessed that I found my beautiful wife and that we have a beautiful and happy marriage. Even though we've been apart for a majority of our marriage, we're still madly in love with each other. We're anxiously awaiting the time when we can finally live our life together. It's going to be great!
Today was definitely something to smile about. Not just our anniversary, but just because it was a beautiful day! The clouds left and the sun was shining down. Not too hot thanks to a nice breeze and a slight chill in the air. I loved it! And also, it's just another day closer to the weekend. A weekend in which the family [my wife, my parents, and my in-laws] are coming to visit me. I was able to change my work shift this weekend to a different shift. Instead of working Saturday night, I'll be working early Saturday morning. That means I'll get to have dinner with them Friday night, come back for work at midnight, then meet them up when I get off at 0800. All I need to do is find a block of time to sleep. =) Oh well, it'll be worth it.
I think I'll watch a movie tonight...
Today was definitely something to smile about. Not just our anniversary, but just because it was a beautiful day! The clouds left and the sun was shining down. Not too hot thanks to a nice breeze and a slight chill in the air. I loved it! And also, it's just another day closer to the weekend. A weekend in which the family [my wife, my parents, and my in-laws] are coming to visit me. I was able to change my work shift this weekend to a different shift. Instead of working Saturday night, I'll be working early Saturday morning. That means I'll get to have dinner with them Friday night, come back for work at midnight, then meet them up when I get off at 0800. All I need to do is find a block of time to sleep. =) Oh well, it'll be worth it.
I think I'll watch a movie tonight...

1 Comments:
aw. congrats!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home