Monday, April 17, 2006

Freakin' short term memory!

Ok so I forgot to blog about something. Baby wasn't feeling well today. She seemed fine at lunch when we talked, but then about 3-4 hours later, things changed. It got bad enough that she had to go home. It's something she said she felt before, so she took the necessary precations. Hopefully she'll be okay. She has been resting ever since. Not doing much. Hopefully she'll be okay because her parents return tomorrow night... with visitors. Oh well. Rest up baby! Feel better! You'll be here in less than 2 weeks. I can't wait! We can show your parents [and Kate if she comes] what Keesler and Biloxi is like after the hurricane. I'm sure it'll be a good trip. If anything, we'll hit up the Imperial Palace or The Isle of Capri. I'm excited baby! Super-dooper, ultra-to-the max excited!

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

super dooper ultra to the max! i miss going there too. im excited also!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home