Lazy day. Lonely night.
Hey all! It's me again. Well, as you may have guess by the title of today's post, it was a lazy day. We actually had to get up early despit it being a down Friday. We had a mandatory drill down to attend. Pretty cool, but a disappointing day for the Dark Knights. Oh well, at least we came away with one award. Besides that event, I did pretty much nothing today. Went back to my room and slept for a few hours before going to lunch. I did spend time on the phone with the wifey while she did some stuff. Stayed on until I fell asleep again. =) Had some computer time. Felt bored so I spent some money. Oh well. More phone time until dinner.
My night hasn't been as productive either. After dinner I just went to my room and watched Serendipity. I love that movie! It's been so long since I've watched it. Great stuff! So why has it been a lonely night? Well, despite the obvious reason, there's also another reason. There's a little dinner party going on at my parents' house tonight. The in-laws are there, Ninong and Ninang Taguinod are there, Ninang Hermie and the family, and some other family friends as well. The wifey is there without me, again. They're having dinner and not too long ago started watching the videos of the the wifey and I. It's more for the in-laws to see what's been happening and how Abi and I came to be one. I wish I was there. It's bad enough that I'm here along, but it's things like this that makes it even harder. No tears this time. Just that feeling of loneliness and sadness. Sacrifice. I knew what it meant, but it's because of my time here that I'm really experiencing the more dramatic effects of what we know as sacrifice. And to think, it can get worse. Oh well, that's part of what I chose to do. God will help me through it. Correction... God will help us through it.
Well, I guess it's back to my room to watch another movie until the wifey calls. Not sure how long she will be there. The "party" might last a while, so I'm not expecting a call any time soon. All good. No big. Happy weekend!
My night hasn't been as productive either. After dinner I just went to my room and watched Serendipity. I love that movie! It's been so long since I've watched it. Great stuff! So why has it been a lonely night? Well, despite the obvious reason, there's also another reason. There's a little dinner party going on at my parents' house tonight. The in-laws are there, Ninong and Ninang Taguinod are there, Ninang Hermie and the family, and some other family friends as well. The wifey is there without me, again. They're having dinner and not too long ago started watching the videos of the the wifey and I. It's more for the in-laws to see what's been happening and how Abi and I came to be one. I wish I was there. It's bad enough that I'm here along, but it's things like this that makes it even harder. No tears this time. Just that feeling of loneliness and sadness. Sacrifice. I knew what it meant, but it's because of my time here that I'm really experiencing the more dramatic effects of what we know as sacrifice. And to think, it can get worse. Oh well, that's part of what I chose to do. God will help me through it. Correction... God will help us through it.
Well, I guess it's back to my room to watch another movie until the wifey calls. Not sure how long she will be there. The "party" might last a while, so I'm not expecting a call any time soon. All good. No big. Happy weekend!

2 Comments:
bebe, i missed you so much. specially while watching all those video clips from wayyy back. it felt so long ago and-so-yesteray at the same time. it gushed over how things came to be, totally amazing!
im so proud of how we came to be you know. im proud and happy how we fell for each other and all that.
i missed you that night and tonight. would have been wayyy better if you were here, this weekend has been crazy busy.
soon bebe, 4 more days!! i missed you. i love you so!
i know how you feel beb. maybe not as much as you since you were the one that actually saw the videos and were surrounded by all the people and hearing the stories. but i still get it beb. none-the-less, i miss you like crazy! and i love you so so much!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home